Gallup: Americans not as optimistic about homeownership
· May 9 (UPI) –Almost 75 percent of American workers say they plan to work past retirement age, mostly in a part-time capacity, according to a Gallup.
· What is more, the majority of African-Americans are content, even optimistic, about their interactions with European-Americans, according to a close reading of a recent Gallup.
Most Americans are optimistic about nation’s future, poll says 85% say they’re satisfied with their personal lives. according to a new national survey released yesterday by the Gallup.
HousingWire News Podcast: If your lending tech isn’t what Millennials want, can you survive long-term? Your customizable and curated collection of the best in trusted news plus coverage of sports, entertainment, money, weather, travel, health and lifestyle, combined with Outlook/Hotmail, Facebook.First American buys Interthinx First American Mortgage Solutions has acquired Forsythe Appraisals, one of the largest independent residential appraisal companies in the U.S. Terms of the deal were not divulged. The deal expands.
The Gallup survey shows americans have near-record levels of optimism when thinking about their financial futures. The latest result showed 69% were optimistic about their finances in the year ahead, just two percentage points below the record 71% who expressed optimism in March 1998.
Americans are significantly more optimistic about homeownership than they. share a firm sense of family and community,” Lee said. “It’s not surprising now that they’re embracing homeownership to.
Trump’s rating for handling the economy also is the highest of his approval ratings on any of 14 domestic and foreign issues tested in the latest gallup poll. americans‘ approval of his handling of unemployment is nearly as high, at 54%, Gallup said.
Gallup polled more than 1,000 Americans in early December to harvest the data, and by comparing the averages for all 12 months of 2017, we have a list of America’s biggest problems, according to.
· Homeownership Trivia: 15 Facts to Share.. In honor of National Trivia Day, here are some facts about homeownership that may surprise you.or at least they will provide you with trivia to use throughout the day.. or brokered loans. The guarantee does not apply if events occur beyond the control of New American Funding, including but not.
· You may not be as prepared for retirement as you think you are.. Most Americans Are Optimistic About Their Financial Futures, but Is It Enough?. a Gallup poll found –.
· 45% of home shoppers feel at least slightly more optimistic about homeownership. 33% reported no impact on their feelings about homeownership. Homebuyers are aware and making decisions with their eyes wide-open. As the report mentioned,
· And we’re even more optimistic about the future. Today, Gallup finds more than six in 10 Americans say it’s “getting better” when asked about their standard of living – the highest-ever.
Austin-area home sales hit 7-year high Fidelity National third-quarter revenue holds steady at $2 billion Third quarter 2016 revenue. continued growth momentum. revenue at 2,777 million. During the third quarter of the year, revenue in Worldline was stable thanks to the continued dynamic of its The full backlog at the end of September 2016 totaled to 19.3 billion, representing 1.7 year of revenue. · WASHINGTON — New single-family home sales increased in May to a more than seven-year high, further brightening the outlook for the housing market and the broader economy.